Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by completing the right-hand section of your previous prescription form and either leaving it at the surgery or sending it to us by post. You can also order repeat prescriptions online.
Your prescription will be ready for collection 48 hours later.
We are keen to ensure that patients with ongoing medical problems are monitored regularly. If the date for your next review with a doctor or nurse has passed you will be asked to make an appointment.
You need to register to use our online repeat prescription ordering service and this is best done in person at the surgery. Please speak to one of our receptionists.
We kindly request patients to avoid making prescription requests over the telephone.
This is to try and reduce the burden on the call system which will make it easier for patients to get through on the phones during these exceptionally busy times.
You can order repeat prescriptions using one of the following methods:
- Email to email@example.com
- Order via your pharmacy, please speak to your nominated pharmacy for more details on the service they provide.
- Paper request placed in the dedicated prescription box.
- PLEASE DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS TO THE RECEPTION DESK.
- Online Ordering using Patient Access or the NHS App
- The NHS App is available on the App Store and Google Play, please click here for further information