There is now the facility for patients to book appointments with a doctor and order repeat prescriptions via this website. This is protected by the highest security and cannot be accessed by others providing you keep your registration details secure.
You may also Login to patient access
The NHS App also allows you to access services without coming into surgery or telephoning. It is available to download for free on both Apple Store and Google Play
The App enables you to:
• check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
• book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery – this has been temporarily disabled due to COVID-19
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription. Alongside changing your nominated pharmacy yourself – We’re urging you to set up a nominated pharmacy due to the COVID-19 pandemic so your prescriptions go electronically.
• view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
The NHS App will also show your COVID-19 vaccination status.
This is suitable for anyone aged 16+ who is registered with a GP.
Follow the step by step guide, it asks you to upload proof of ID and record a short video clip saying 4 numbers to help verify its you. Confirmation is within 12 hours – this may vary due to COVID-19.
To help make the process easier please make sure you have your NHS number on hand.